Corporate secretarial services
Entering the Russian market, an international company has to comply with internal corporate policies and the Russian legislation requirements.
To minimize risks, it is quite important to be sure that business decisions are taken in strict and formal compliance with the local legislation. These decisions can refer to changes within management system of the company, appointment of Managing Director (Board of Directors) and authorities’ termination, changes of the Company’s details, business transactions subject to approval in accordance with requirements of the local legislation and Company’s charter documents.
Our services include:
- Formalization of Company corporate decisions (minutes, notifications, ballot papers etc.)
- Keeping up-to-date information in the Uniform State Register of Legal Entities State Register of Accredited Branch and Representative Offices of Foreign Legal Entities
- Due diligence of corporate documentation (by-laws, internal regulations, management decisions, minutes etc.)
- Preparation of documents obligatory under requirements of the local legislation (Company shareholders/stakeholders register, annual report, affiliates list etc.)
- Preparation of documents for opening/closing Company bank accounts
- Assistance during the KYC (Know You Client) procedure with banks, including collection and processing of information regarding the UBO and other necessary information required, interaction with bank officers
- Collection and preparation of documents upon 3rd parties request as a preparatory stage for agreements entering.